Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Winter is Here!

Happy winter! 
I wish some snow would show up, though. Green Christmases should never happen.
At least in Buffalo.

Some more crazy crafting has occurred over the last few days. Much of it secret, but there are a few little things I can share...

 Flowers made from old books. I just love these.

 Envelopes from old maps... so much fun!

And here's what's been occupying a good chunk of my time... mug cozys!
Sissy taught me a few knitting patterns for cable and fair isle and I gave knitting a shot. I'm pretty proud considering how little experience I have with knitting. 





Not bad for a non-knitter, huh? 

I also have a couple glass jars in my possession now, so depending on how creative I'm feeling in the next day or two hopefully I should have something fantastic to share! 
Cross your fingers for snow!

1 comment:

  1. fingers crossed, but not sure we shall be so lucky. oh well, coffee and knitting anyway :-) look at you knitting too! love it all. want to see a whole bouquet of the different paper flowers together!! ah.. wish there was more time in my days. see you soon :-)

    ReplyDelete