Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

And Some More

I think I'm on a crafting binge. I'm blaming Pinterest, my new time waster. Oh my goodness, the fantastic craft ideas I've found on there! And recipes I'm dying to try. I get so sucked in. Every single time. Thanks to Pinterest inspirations I spent most of yesterday afternoon creating more goodies that I've been dying to post ever since. 
 
 This is a Carambola flower, apparently. I think they're gorgeous. If you want to try to fold them (it's really easy, I promise!) you can watch a step-by-step video here

Now, this is where I got really creative. I have so much scrapbook paper I never use because I end up changing the layout of a page or it came in one of those big books where only half of the papers are useful. On Pinterest (of course) I found a TON of links to free printables... which are silly if you print them on white paper. What on earth do you do with them on white? So I printed them on that scrapbook paper that i thought was totally useless. Brilliant.
I started with these labels... or gift tags or or or ... and then I just kept going.


Fun vintage clocks...


 
 Some more labels...

 And some other wonderful things like old maps and vintage playing cards I didn't take pictures of.
Oh my.  Love.
 
P.S. Since several people have asked me about making those cute little stars, you can find out how to make them here.  

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodNESS! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. i MUST find a way to be paid to craft. those labels and tags are KILLING ME :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really cool. You'll have to show me how you did all that when we're home :)

    ReplyDelete