Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Time is Crafting Time

It's finished. All finished. My major is finished.
Oh happy day

I most definitely have been crafting and crafting. I love making gifts for people and Christmas is the perfect excuse for me to try out a dozen of the crafts I've discovered on Pinterest. So...

Another card.

Paper roses (see my DIY page to see how I made these pretty flowers)

A pocket watch necklace!! 
I saw one of these on Pinterest the other day and just had to make one myself. They're too adorable not to!

And finally: the Truth Box I made for Bethany. She's heading off to Tanzania in January and I wanted to give her a little something she could squeeze into her suitcase before she left. 
Basically a Truth Box is filled with Bible verses or other things that can be pulled out and read whenever you need a little extra encouragement. I love these things to pieces. I love them so much I would make one for every person I know if I had the time to. Here's a little glimpse of the verses inside the box:


And of course, there is so much more but that has to be a secret for now :)
After Christmas I'll post some more creations.

Oh! And last night I discovered, with the help of some wonderful friends, a cute little theatre downtown... New Phoenix Theatre on N Johnson Park. Sondra, Bethany and I took a little trip down there to see Peter Pan and I loved it. Good find for sure.
They are such dear friends. I love them so.

1 comment:

  1. kinda jealous you saw peter pan!! just read an article about that production in the buffalo paper that grandma sometimes saves portions of for me. the girl playing tinkerbell, i believe, was a high schooler!
    and always, always love your beautiful creations...

    ReplyDelete