I've been at it again.
I just can't seem to get enough of this crafting business.
What did I pull together this time? Well, since you asked...
I snagged this block of wood from the basement, compliments of my Dad's scrap wood pile.
Then I cut it up into cubes (well, Daddy did), took them to the drill press (I did that myself - go me), sanded them up nice and sharp, and...
Bam. Wooden dice.
And, of course, I couldn't just leave them there. I grabbed some wood stain, old rags, extra bedroom paint, a paintbrush, magazines, and scrapbook paper - and this is the result:
I want to make a million.
Besides making my dice I finally found the inspiration to do a few scrapbook pages... from half a year ago. The worst part is knowing that I still have at least 10 more spreads to do before I catch up to senior year, which really isn't even up to date considering I'm halfway through already. But! one at a time and they'll slowly be finished.
Now I'm taking a week long vacation from crafting (and literally) because tomorrow I fly down to Nate's house!! Last time I flew into the Philly airport by myself I ended up in the wrong terminal and was horribly lost. Thank goodness a custodian was cleaning the ghost town of a baggage claim area or I never would have found my way back to people!! Really, I was that lost.
hoping you are having a great time, but sorry you'll miss soup day :-(
ReplyDeletedig the dice!!