Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Crafting and Crafting

Right now I have two of the biggest projects of my college career - my portfolio and my philosophy project. So, like any good student I've been procrastinating some, working some, crafting a little, and trying to actually enjoy a little bit of my time here before Christmas.

Mostly I've been crafting. I can't show all, because then certain people might get a sneak peek at their Christmas gifts, but here's a tidbit of what has been happening in Flat 201:

I gave up doing work one day and made a card for Nicole while watching Tangled.

Ahh!!! These stars just might be my new obsession. I can't stop making them... they're just too cute.

This is a half-completed paper lantern. The pattern said grapefruit sized, but I'm pretty sure I can tweak it to make it bigger... likeeee a basketball. It's sitting around right now waiting to be finished because I have nothing to make a tassel or hang it with. I can't wait to hang some of these next semester!

And like I said, the rest is all Christmas gifts for dear people, so I obviously can't put them up. That would just ruin everything :) So that's all for now! I can't wait to get home so I can craft my little heart out.

2 comments:

  1. I want to learn how to make stars! Those are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So....I read this, and then I dug through my teensy mailbox (which is full, but not of my mail). What do you know, I found that lovely card up top :)

    ReplyDelete