Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Adventuring

Two months until graduation. Eek! How is that possible??

Despite how busy I seem to be this semester I've managed to sneak in some friend-time and adventure time.

 Skiing, of course. It's tradition.

February break at Nate's house :) Such a beautiful place.

 They put in a Chick-fil-a in Lancaster County and those people are going crazy over it. The parking lot is always, always packed. I don't understand.

This is Nate's crazy puppy Jasper. He will attempt to attack every single car that drives by. 

I also made a couple cards one afternoon at Nate's house with clearance Walmart goodies:


I couldn't resist buying the owl! I just go nuts over anything with an owl in it...

And ...
Breakfast with Melinda! I'm so glad she's back from Buffalo.

And that's basically all that has happened this semester. Classes are so much more work than I thought they were going to be, so I haven't had time to craft at all. Hopefully over Easter break I'll be able to, because I desperately need some crafting down time. 

3 comments:

  1. I didn't realize Nate's puppy would look like that. Too bad it's wild (and that it's a dog), because it looks really cute!

    I don't blame you on the owl thing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my i am in love with jasper.

    glad you got a ski in, in this "winter long march" as your sis put it...

    will i see you next weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I will be there this weekend!

    ReplyDelete