Last week I was wearing shorts and reading The Hunger Games outside on a blanket in the 80-degree sunshine. Today, I'm bundled in a blanket, hoping that it stops sleeting and maybe warms up to 40 before I walk up to dinner. How wacky.
My roommate and I took a little walk yesterday before the sunshine disappeared - a long little walk, really. We ended up traipsing out to the Field of Dreams (yep, it's actually called that) for a 2 mile hike around the edge of it.
And last weekend... roller skating!! It's my favorite thing Houghton does for us once a year. Better than ice skating, too, because you don't need cold air!
Obviously I've discovered Instagram. It's snazzy.
And break begins tomorrow too! I can't wait to go home and tear into everything crafty. There is so much scrapbooking and crafting I need to catch up on; I'm definitely going to need more than the week I get. Yay for crafts and creativity!



You have an INSTRAGRAM. No way. Eesh, there goes another one... ;)
ReplyDeleteAlso, we need to finalize our planzz.
I love that first picture. Those beautiful bushes have been brightening up my days for a week!
ReplyDeleteWonderful!