Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Will you be...

Happy Valentine's Day!
A little late, I know. It's been busy.
I hope you had a fantastic day filled with all of the important people in your life. 
And for those of you who hate Valentine's Day,
you're just silly.

From Nate:) Daisies are my absolute favorite.

As far as more exciting news goes, I would post some skiing pictures and crafting goodness, but my camera is dead. So instead you'll just have imagine the most awesome newspaper flower creation stick-tacked to my living room wall, flying down a mountain with some of my favorite people, racquetball, coffee dates, glow-bowling, and all of the other exciting events of my semester thus far.

This is exciting though.
And even with mounds of cream and sugar, this is a big step for him. I'll turn him into a coffee addict yet.

2 comments:

  1. yay coffee!!! i converted uncle mike. it can be done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh those daisies are so pretty! nate did a good job on the flowers. it must be the artist in him.

    ReplyDelete