Well. I haven't unpacked my car, that's for sure. I brought in my scrapbooking, my shower things and my suitcase of clean clothes. Everything else? Eh, I'll pull it out as I need it. I have been scrapbooking like a fiend and reading A Tale of Two Cities in between. Let me tell you, it's been wonderful. Although, I am scrambling to get most of my scrapbooking done this week before I take my little car down to Amish Country, PA. So much to do! And of course, Mom thinks we need to scrub all the walls down this week. When will I have time to scrapbook?! We have so many walls here. Honestly, I don't really mind washing walls. Except for ruining my iPod in a bucket of Lysol last summer, I actually didn't mind it.
So in between reading about the Bastille and Madame Defarge's evil schemes, I've been pounding out scrapbook page after scrapbook page. Ha, let me go back a bit. Since it takes me most of a day to complete one page, I've actually only gotten a couple done. But I have been scrapbooking almost nonstop since I've gotten home. It's been fantastico.
And here are two of the Myrtle Beach pages I've done in the last couple of days:
I think there should be a major for scrapbooking. I really do.
I love the pages you create! Believe me, I will hire you in the future for something or rather.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're home :) :)
ah, now there's a girl who creates like i do! messy! ;-) glad you are getting some downtime even if your mom is putting you to work...
ReplyDelete