Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Home Sweet Buffalo

Well I'm home. Last weekend I drove down to PA all on my own and I didn't get lost even once. I listened to more country radio than I ever have in my life and sang the entire time as loud as I could because no one was in the car to judge my pitchyness. It is so pretty down there in the summer! And so humid. I thought Buffalo was muggy, but nope! Lancaster is. 

In a nutshell...
1. I shot a real gun. Two, actually. I don't know what they were actually called, but in my uninformed language: a rifle and a hand gun. 
2. I went to Delaware for the first time ever!
3. Pizza in Buffalo is better. I know, I've had both. And I had theirs like 5 million times. Boys really like pizza.
4. Finally, after 7 years of wanting, I own two cactus plants!! Until they die anyways..
5. Biking in Lancaster is hard work, but worth it if you get to see a covered bridge.
6. Homemade strawberry ice cream is delicious.

Not the best picture, but isn't it so pretty and open!?

And now I'm home again for two weeks and alternating between scrapbooking and being nerdy. I'm re-reading most of my education books from last year so I know what I'm doing when I student teach... I'm such a nerd! Yes... so here's the latest scrapbooking:



love. :)

2 comments:

  1. glad you had a lovely time!

    don't worry, dear. it's really hard to kill a cactus :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't be so sure about that... one of them is already looking brown! :(

    ReplyDelete