We are down to four days.
Wow. This is so unreal! I can't believe it's almost over. I am so excited.
Nate and I both finished by Friday, so we spend the weekend just having fun and going on adventures.
Saturday.
My cousin Eric got married, so we headed over to Jamestown all dressed up and spent the day celebrating with them and my family. It was a really nice wedding... simple and very sweet. And they walked out to Mumford and Sons. Awesome.
:)
Sunday.
Letchworth.
Since this was our very first date spot ever, it just made sense to make it one of the last at Houghton too.
Monday.
Chimney Bluffs.
If you live in New York State and have never been here, you need to go. This is one of the neatest things I have ever seen.
They're giant clay mounds. Clay and rocks. How awesome is that?!
We made a little snake friend on the trail.
Isn't God so awesome? Just look at this.
These were so neat. Don't ask what kind they are though, I definitely don't know!
Self-timers are pretty handy when you're the only two people hiking.
Again, the self-timer.
So neat, am I right?

Love the pictures. You two are just so cute...It's like you should be married or something...tehe
ReplyDeleteNate takes such awesome pictures! Tell him he can give me his camera if he ever gets sick of it...
ReplyDeletebeautiful pics and a darling couple :-)
ReplyDeleteglad you are making the most of your time.. enjoy graduation!
You guys look so cute together :) Great pics. I guess i have to go to Chimney Bluffs now ;-)
ReplyDeleteThanks! You should definitely go sometime! It's an awesome thing to see.
Delete