Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

And how would you like your coffee?

Can you guess what this might mean?


Yep! I work at Starbucks!
Could I have gotten a job anywhere more perfect for me? 
I am so excited. I went in yesterday afternoon for an interview, was offered a job on the spot, and start two days after I graduate. How awesome is this.

And since I had to drive all the way back to Depew for my interview, I went home for a delicious dinner... and made three cards while I was there. Although I'm not sure where the third one disappeared to. I'm wondering if I left it on the hood of my car when I drove away...



I really like simple cards. I just distressed these ones and put a fun stamp on them.
Well, and then I added a fancy stamped flower to the first one. But they're pretty basic and simple. I like that.

Tomorrow is my very last undergrad class EVER. It's freaking me out just a smidge. This is really the end; it's all over in less than two weeks. I was sitting in church this morning and realized that in two weeks I'll be home. That's a crazy, somewhat scary, thought. I have to be a real adult now. Eesh.

After I got back Friday night a couple friends and I decided to trek out to Pike and go roller skating. It was so much fun!! And a little embarrassing - we were the oldest there by at least... eight years? It was a middle school hang out spot for sure - we even go to see a fight! Along with plenty of drama/dorky middle school boys trying to hit on awkward middle school girls. I do not miss those years at all.



Too bad we found the rink two weeks before we graduate...
Oh well :)

2 comments:

  1. well, i must say... you really do rock those roller skates! ;-) congrats on the sweet job and see you, um, tomorrow i think.
    prayers for your finals... AL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to see young people still roller skating. Skating was my every Friday night and Sunday afternoon activity growing up in Mississippi.

    ReplyDelete