And on top of all these wonderful things, I got to take my very first real train ride ever!!!! By real train I mean the ones that don't just go in a circle around a town and look like they were built in 1857. It was so awesome. Why don't we take the train everywhere instead of driving cars? It's so much better!
And, of course, we didn't just go to Philly over break. Besides hanging out with friends, antique store/thrift store shopping (a whole day's worth, believe it or not), eating out, and putting together a puzzle, we spent New Year's Eve at Longwood Gardens with Jason and Lauren! I love that place to pieces. Flowers, flowers, flowers everywhere. How could I not love it!?
Oh. And they decorate for Christmas. Another point for them.
This is a completely edible gingerbread house. Even the windows are made of sugar!!
Best New Year's Eve ever.
And now, with my very last undergrad semester very quickly approaching, I have a to-do list five miles long and grad school applications to mail out. Yick.
wonderful trip and pictures! possibly worth missing soup day.. although i must admit you did miss a good running laugh about "pajama jeans." ;-) glad you had a fab time!
ReplyDeleteIt was wonderful :) Although to be perfectly honest, I stole most of those pictures from Nate. My little point and shoot could never take pictures that nice!
ReplyDelete