I have a wonderful wonderful sister. I can't even describe how precious she is. And this weekend she drove all the way to Houghton to spend the night with me! Everyone was gone this weekend, so it was just me and sister the whole time. We just hung out and talked and walked around campus. She took me out to lunch today too! We went to Aces, the cutest little diner in Belfast, NY. Really, everyone should go there at least once in their life. And we played tennis and sat on the ski hill and took a picture with my phone.
This is us on top of the ski hill! See, there's the ski hut right behind us. Such a pretty place. Not that you can tell from this picture, but trust me. It's gorgeous.
I didn't want her to leave! It was so wonderful to have her here.
look at you beautiful girls! glad you got to have a gals' night....
ReplyDelete