Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

My... obsession.

I love scrapbooking. LOVE. Emphasis on love.

I can spend hours looking at all the pages in Jo-anns. Not to mention all the awesome die cuts and machines. Oh boy, if only someone would hand me a ginormous gift card and let me go nuts. That would be the BEST shopping spree ever.

So, after a ridiculous amount of boredom and a need to do something, I decided to share my obsession. Nicole puts all her knitting things up on here, so why can't I show off my scrapbooking (not that there is necessarily anything to show off). All of these pages are ones I've done during my week off between spring semester and Mayterm.


And here is proof that I love this too much. This isn't even close to a third of the number of pages I own, just waiting to be used. And this here covers almost half of the floor in my room. Nuts.

 

This page and the next with Melinda are from last summer. I am so far behind it's almost pathetic, but there's no time at school. I wish there wasn't such an awful glare. I obviously took the pictures in the wrong lighting. Not that I know anything about that either, haha.




This one is definitely one of my favorite pages. You have to actually click on it and enlarge it to get the fullish effect. The vine took ridiculously long to make but I am so stinking proud of it. Mom and Dad got me this super die cutting machine for Christmas and I have a couple different shapes and letters I can cut with it. Which is why all my letters look so nice.

So there it is. Love.

2 comments:

  1. you ARE obsessed with scrapbooking, but you're amazing at it! i will commission you with some sort of scrapbooking thing someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, i love scrapbooking papers. they are as addicting as fabric. but i do not need one more hobby for sure :-) that vine is awesome!

    ReplyDelete