Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Efficiency. Seriously.

This is what I do with my free time. 
I can't help it. Really.

I decided that Nicole needed a scrapbook (I guess this is what happens when you run out of your own pictures - you start hunting through other people's). Originally I was going to give her the entire thing, totally finished from front to back, for graduation two years from now. But what fun is a scrapbook of college when you're not in college anymore? There's no one left to look at your pictures and see all the awesome things you've done. 

The result? Ten pages scrapbooked in four days.
I eventually ran out of pages and cardstock and had to slow down.

Here's a look at all those pages.
Some of them aren't exactly finished, but hey, no one said I couldn't go back and add to them later.











And because my poor scrapbook is still over a year behind, I pulled enough inspiration out of the air to do just one more... giving us a grand total of eleven pages. 

I am so efficient when under pressure.



3 comments:

  1. These are amazing! I especially love the August 2011 pages and the pages with clocks on them! Really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. efficient and fabulous :-)

    loved the pics from out west too....

    ReplyDelete