That's sort of how I feel like this summer has been.
At least in blog world... because I'm missing more often than not!
Two more weeks of class and then I'll pull some fun ideas out.
Stick with me.
Last week I FINALLY got to visit Upward Bound!
(If you don't know what UB is, you can read all about my amazing, amazing summer here, here, and here. Seriously. It was stinking amazing.)
So for all of my entire wonderful day with UB I have just two pictures to share:
Meet Kodi. A big high school sophomore now. I couldn't be more proud of her :)
She wouldn't smile so I made a face, which of course made her laugh :)
Sad day. This is the only scrapbooking I've been able to do for a couple months. Scroll to the next picture and find out why...
Homework! What else is new :)
Probably the next time I post I'll be back from Seattle/Washington!! Ohhhh I just can't wait wait WAIT!!



Your scrapbooking is looking awesome! I love the car in the bottom right hand corner!
ReplyDeletep.s I've nominated you for a Liebster Award!
see the post here: http://fromlandptoenglishtea.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/blog-awards.html