Job. Check.
Undergrad. Check.
Grad School. Two weeks.
So much life has happened so quickly! I'm a college graduate, I'm starting a new job, grad school starts in just two weeks... I feel like there's almost no time to breathe! But that's okay, because I like life to be a little busy. Besides, now that I'm home and surrounded by my craft goodies, I can create during whatever spare time I have. Sounds just about perfect.
I have been so starved for crafting! So even though I've been home only two days now, I've jumped right in and the creative half of my brain is just about bursting with all sorts of plans and ideas I can't wait to try!
But first, happy Mother's Day to the best Mommy on earth!
I love you!
Mom and Dad got me a new fancy machine for graduation; now I can make even more wonderful things out of paper! So I tried it out and finished another page for my scrapbook of New England last summer.
And finally, this afternoon I was feeling inspired and creative so I grabbed a shoe box and went to work making a memory box.
I love it so much!
That's all for now... after all, I've only been home two days. I'm pretty sure by the end of the week I'll have oodles more to share. Until then!
I am very excited about the scrabble tile coasters. I started making them immediately. I have thousands of extra tiles.
ReplyDelete